Mark Your Calendars For The Fall Meetings Of
The Remodelers Group
Date: Tuesday, September 27th
Topic: How to Spot the Signs and Manage the “Tough Client” (A round-table discussion to share experiences and suggestions on working with and satisfying those clients who are problematic and/or “difficult to please.”)
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Topic: How to Have a Great Relationship with Code Officials (An Evening with Code Officials)
Guest Speakers: Jim Hoey, Building Subcode Official / Florence Township, Burlington County Domenick Cardarelli, Building Subcode Official / West Windsor, Mercer County
Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Topic: Is It Reasonable for Builders and Remodelers to be Given an Estimated Project Price Range in Advance What Are Architects Really Looking For in a Builder Relationship?
Guest Speaker: Vince Piacente, Inside Architecture
All meetings will be held at K.C. Prime, located at 4160 Quakerbridge Road, Lawrenceville, NJ
Cocktails: 5 pm Dinner: 6 pm Fee: $35.00
RSVP: Armida @ 609-587-4020 or register with your HBS sales representative
Paslode Trade-Out Promotion at Hamilton Building Supply*
wednesday, september 21st 9 am to 12 noon
|CF325XP CORDLESS FRAMING NAILER #905600
$75 TRADE-IN DISCOUNT
with purchase of one (1) Paslode FNP or case of nails
16 GAUGE ANGLED LI-ION FINISH NAILER #902400
|16-GAUGE STRAIGHT LI-ION FINISH NAILER #916000
$75 TRADE-IN DISCOUNT
with purchase of one (1) carton of Paslode Finish Nails
50th ANNIVERSARY FRAMING NAILER #511990
SPECIAL TRADE-OUT OFFER
Trade in an older model Paslode or comparable competitive tool** and receive a discount on a new Paslode Tool.
Free NAIL GUN CLEANING when you purchase a carton of Genuine Paslode Fasteners.
* Multiple quantities of featured products may be purchased during this event. ** Trade-In Tool must be in working condition.
New At Hamilton Building Supply
• 5/4 x 4 Rabbeted Fly Ash Boral Casing – This time-saving casing (pictured at left) is now being
manufactured and stocked by Hamilton Building Supply in both a smooth and a wood grain
finish. Ask your HBS sales rep for more information about this innovative product.
• Sapele Mahogany Casing –
We now have our very own sapele mahogany
casing in stock in two profiles (shown at right) to
match any mahogany Therma-Tru door where
the client is requesting a casing in a similar species. The casings match
both our Princeton Classic 502 Casing and the 808 Back Band. Sapele
is a non-endangered species of mahogany that is grown in
Africa . Its color and characteristics are similar to American mahoganies.
Please stop in and view these casings now on display in our
Safety Training Programs
Now Being Offered By Hamilton Building Supply
Commencing in early October, Hamilton Building Supply will be offering the following
Safety Training Programs in the Training Center located at our Hamilton, NJ facility:
• Bloodborne Pathogens • Hazard Communication / GHS
• Confined Space Entry • Personal Protective Equipment
• Forklift Safety & Operations • Respiratory Protection
• All training programs are being conducted by certified trainers with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in
General Industry health and safety topics.
• Course format includes lecture, video, Q&A sessions, student materials and learning exercise(s). Each attendee who successfully meets the requirements of a course will receive a Certificate of Completion.
• Training programs are flexible and can be tailored to a company’s specific needs.
• On-site programs and multi-program training packages are available for additional savings through special
arrangements with our Safety Manager.
• Full course outlines and fee structures will be provided upon request.
Special Course Offering: Respirator Fit Testing
Satisfy your annual workplace requirement with qualitative method respirator fit-testing by a certified trainer
without the need to have your people spend hours away from the workplace. All related documentation is
furnished to your company upon conclusion of the fit-testing. Different pricing options are available for
individuals, groups and day rates.
For course inquiries and/or to schedule training, please contact Christopher Kopec, our Safety Manger, directly.
Chris can be reached at our Hamilton facility (609-587-4020/Ext. 141) or directly at 609-508-7297.